What Dealerships Need to Know
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Safeguards Rule outlines specific standards for how businesses must protect customer information. Is your dealership in compliance?
Join us for an informative webinar covering everything you need to know about the FTC Safeguards Rule and maintaining compliance in your dealership.
You’ll leave this webinar with a clear understanding of what steps your dealership needs to take to protect customer information and avoid costly penalties.
What You’ll Learn
- The purpose and scope of the FTC Safeguards Rule
- What information is covered by the rule
- The specific safeguards required by the regulation
- How to develop and implement a security program
- How to conduct risk assessments and train employees
- Common violations and enforcement
YOUR CYBERSECURITY EXPERTS
MEET YOUR HOSTS
Chief Executive Officer
Director of Business Operations