The Avigilon’s Access Control System (ACS) is an open-field, open hardware and a cloud-based integrated solution that addresses a wide range of physical security problems of customers of all sizes.
Conformable to all major providers of hardware devices, Avigilon’s ACS offers a wide range of hardware and software products along with the long listed of supported products from the third-party business partners.
Open Hardware Platform
You can use the hardware of your choice by integrating it into Avigilon’s access control manager and controllers. You can also choose any desired hardware from the partner companies like HID, VIRDI, ASSA ABLOY, Allegion, Mercury, Schlage and others.
EASE OF USE
All of Avigilon’s ACS are 100 percent browser-based and require no software installation, delivering a ready-to-deploy solution that saves you time. The browser-based access systems are comprised of two offerings that will cover most market needs, an enterprise system, Access Control Manager (ACM)™ and an entry-level system, Access Control Manager (ACM) Embedded Controller.™
ACCESS CONTROL MANAGER (ACM)
Engineered from the ground up, with the IT professional in mind, ACM is our scalable enterprise platform that delivers uncompromised performance at every level:
- Open-field hardware – Integrates with hardware from Mercury Security and HID Global that scales from a few readers to larger, more distributed installations
- System integration – Integrates with our powerful and easy-to-use Avigilon™ Control Center (ACC) video platform and wireless locks from Allegion and ASSA ABLOY for a true end-to-end solution
- Database migration – Uses collaborations to exchange data between ACM and multiple database types, such as LDAP, SQL Server, Oracle Database and comma-separated values (CSV)
- Legacy hardware interoperability – Offers a hardware upgrade path to ACM for existing Casi-Rusco access systems
ACCESS CONTROL MANAGER (ACM) EMBEDDED CONTROLLER
Our entry-level platform, ACM Embedded Controller, delivers an easy-to-deploy and use access system for small to medium-sized businesses:
- Easy to order – One-part number for three access control bundled kits
- No server required – Factory-installed browser-based software application on HID Global’s VertX EVO V1000 controller
- Email notifications – Critical alerts sent to security personnel for each reported event
- Automatic configuration – Time-saving configuration of doors, inputs and outputs after each interface panel is created
FLEXIBILITY AND PERFORMANCE
Access control at Avigilon starts with a platform that can scale to the needs and ever-changing environments of businesses today. Avigilon’s solutions range from entry-level to enterprise systems that provide the flexibility and performance expected from a technology-driven security company.
At In-Telecom, we offer a full spectrum of solutions, unparalleled customer service and quality workmanship. We can conceptualize, design, purchase, implement, and support your business’s network infrastructure and make sure it meets all your needs at the lowest possible cost. Call us at 1-888-470-0614 today to find out more about our access control products and let us show you the In-Telecom difference!
Become a master of the Rubik's Cube with this online tutorial where you can easily learn how to solve the cube with the simple method!