Avaya IP Office is still the top selling business telephone system for the small to mid-markets for a number of reasons. Clients don’t have to pay for rich features as all features come enabled on the IP Office phone system both IP Office Chassis Edition (IP500v2), IP Office Server Edition and IP Office Select (for businesses that need increased capacities). Let Converged Communication Systems help you design the ideal communication and collaboration solution for your business.
Some Reasons Why Clients Are Moving To Converged Communication Systems and Avaya IP Office Server Edition:
- Current IP Office Clients who own a current IP Office can migrate easily while keeping some of their investment. If you have a chassis edition IP500v1, IP500v2, IP403, IP406, or IP412, you can migrate to Server Edition or Avaya IP Office Select.
- New IP Office clients that seek an ALL IP solution can go right to Server Edition.
- Clients with multiple sites can leverage Server Editions increased capacities (up to 150 sites and 2,500 endpoint).
- Client that require their Hardware to reside in a Data Center or Co-Location can now leverage the Server Edition and IP Office Select software.
- Looking for a Private Cloud Phone System solution. Let the team at Converged help design the ultimate Private Cloud solution for your business. We have the ability to leverage your existing architecture or a pay as you go architecture.
- Clients with a current IP Hosted PBX or Cloud Phone System who lack customization and features can leverage Converged Collaboration Suite (CCS) with Avaya Server Edition.
- Clients who have invested heavily in a VMWARE environment can now purchase Avaya IP Office Server Edition software and load it up on their own environment.
- Current Server Edition R8.1 or Server Edition R9.0 clients that required enhanced features.
- Clients that have the need for Call Center and Contact Center functionality can leverage the most robust contact center in the mid-markets the Avaya IPOCC solution (IP Office Contact Center). IPOCC can be purchased as voice only or can extend to multichannel providing screen pops to agent’s workstation and custom call flows to provide agents important caller information on the screen as well as route call more intelligently through skills based routing.
- Single Server Support allows for Server Edition software and Telephony Applications to reside on a single server.
- Clients can now comfortably deploy Voicemail PRO, IP Office Call Server features, and One-X Portal. Clients who want to leverage Avaya best in class telephony features in combination with Microsoft Lync.
- BYOD environments that allow end users to bring their own mobile device such as a tablet or mobile phone. E169 Media Station and E129 SIP phone makes it very affordable to leverage best in class Avaya telephony while utilizing lower cost devices.
- Businesses that are seeking more home and mobile options. Avaya robust features and options all clients to utilize all features that optimize your moving workforce. Some common solutions include Avaya Flare with iPAD or Windows Tablets, Mobile Twinning (bridging desk and mobile), One-X portal for call control, Lync integration, Salesforce and CRM integration, SIP connect, VPN Phones and IP technologies (VoIP, SIP, H323, etc), Avaya SoftPhone, Avaya Video (Radvision, Scopia, and Avaya Live) and more.
- Businesses that want an all in one technology solution. Avaya networking (switching and wireless solutions) with Avaya collaboration (audio and video conferencing with multimedia collaborative web tools) as well as Avaya communication solutions (Avaya Aura, IP Office, Essentials Edition, Base Edition, Preferred Edition, Advanced Edition,
- Server Edition, Select Edition and more) provides a true end to end Avaya solution. However, Avaya solutions are agnostic thus allowing clients diversify their environment. Server Edition Select now supports up to 2,500 endpoints. Thus, clients who have larger enterprise solutions can now leverage Server Edition Select instead of upgrade their current solution which can get costly. This allows Mid-Market firms a more attractively priced feature rich solution without losing features.